Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Blog 22: November 25, 2020

        Hello there, in this blog post I've decided to list my future planning for my preliminary task, which is to create a sample magazine gain more experience and knowledge on creating one before I make my final fashion magazine. I genuinely am excited to improve my skills, especially taking high-quality photos, and gaining a better understanding of creating a professional magazine. Down below will be a sort of order I hope to stick to so I can get my sample done efficiently. 
  • Create the cover page first, making sure its genre is fashion, and do the proper prep such as doing a cover page analysis and taking photos. Then evaluate the results and write about future expectations. 
  • Furthermore, I would like to practice my editing skills and write the process it takes me to get to my end result practice photos.
  • Then create the table of contents, and once again do prep such as a table of a contents analysis. Then evaluate the results and what I would like to change for future reference.
  • Lastly, I would do another analysis this time on a double-page spread and then I would create my sample double-page spread. And then I would evaluate the results and will give my own criticism.
  • I could also then evaluate how the sample cover page, table of contents, and double-page all came together as an edition and if they look compatible and things of that nature.
    I hope everything goes to plan, I will see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...