Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Blog#9: October 1, 2020

 

    

        After doing research I believe that my magazine's house style will be tailored for a younger audience. This being because so far the only solid idea I have for my magazine is a fashion one, specifically one about the different clothing look aesthetics throughout different eras. So, I will use colloquialism that the younger generations will understand while continuing to use a formal writing style. I would make sure that my grammar is proper, and use conventions that will make my magazine look appealing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...