Monday, April 19, 2021

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4


     3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?

        Click the link down below for my response:
  •      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WiV-AFMj5ZZNPT55rioUKse_tLwyt-qC/view?usp=sharing           
  • Transcripts: "Throughout this project, I was able to incorporate using an actual camera rather than my iPhone's camera. Thankfully, my older sister allowed me to use her Canon PowerShot Digital Camera which allowed me to integrate high-resolution photos into my magazine. As you can see in my photos, I was able to capture the true beauty of my model. Furthermore, I utilized online editing software such as Adobe Photoshop and an app called Photoshop fix. Which allowed me to step up my editing and highlight the details of my photos. I also used a website called Canva which allowed me to completely assemble my magazine, and it was through the site that I put together my texts and pictures."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...