Monday, April 19, 2021

Blog #58: Creative Critical Reflection Question #3


    3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

        Click the link down below for my response:
  •   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZE_Z8PN30mXLtBdEEfqGmiAjKYcTSJ2I/view?usp=sharing               
  • Transcripts: "Throughout this project, my production skills have evolved in multiple ways. From my knowledge of editing to understanding conventions I have improved my expertise thoroughly. Before starting this project, I did not even know what conventions meant and now not only do I know what they are but how to produce and follow them. Furthermore, it was this production that taught me the advantages of editing tools and the more I used them the better my editing skills got. I went from barely knowing how to change color saturations to color correcting the color of my model’s shoes. I also improved my creative writing skills, I learned how to write a feature article which is very different from writing an essay, which I would say was the most difficult for me to learn."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...