Monday, April 19, 2021

Blog #57: Creative Critical Reflection Question #2


    
        2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
        Click the link down below for my response:
  • https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yaJK5XpQ4mwYAMYKH-xE0Zx2hjzGqVgl/view?usp=sharing                 
  • Transcripts: "-My product engages my audience by showcasing an eye-catching aesthetic that they would find desirable to read about. My magazine has a very modern look to it that embraces the bold photos of my model which drawls attention to it. While making my product I kept in mind my survey results that told me more about what my audience would find interesting. The data I collected told me that my audience are female teenagers who find fun and trendy fashion the most relatable, so I decided to make that the focus of my magazine. Furthermore, I would expect my product to be distributed as a real media text digitally since that is one way, I would be able to spread it to multiple platforms for free. That and I created my magazine digitally so it would be the easiest to sell it that way. Or I could imagine my magazine being printed in my high school’s newspapers and articles since my audience are all attending high school."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...