Thursday, November 26, 2020

Blog 23: November 26, 2020

               I am beginning my first preliminary task for this course, which will be to create a practice cover page using a platform called "Canva" that my teacher assigned me to use.  Hopefully, by doing this task I will get more comfortable with using Canva to create my future fashion magazine and will give me more ideas of what I can do with my magazine. In this blog post, I'm going to list what I plan to do with my practice cover page. 

           1.  I hope to create a similar color palette for this practice task to the one I plan to use in my final magazine, which will be pastel colors.
           2. To use a sort of fun and bubbly font and texts to make it look appealing to my target audience. 
           3. Use my own photos on the cover page since I will have to gain more experience taking good quality photos.  
           4. Arrange the photos and texts in a well-balanced way so the text isn't overbearing and the photos aren't underwhelming. 
            
            After I create the practice cover page I will evaluate the process and my results in the next blog post. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...