Friday, November 27, 2020

Blog 24: November 27, 2020

            Today I decided to start analyzing past fashion magazines so I can have a better understanding of common trends and conventions in cover pages, double spread pages, and a table of contents. Down below, I did an analysis on a cover page from the brand "Marie Claire" which is a magazine that has information on fashion, style, hairstyles, beauty, careers, health, and relationships. I specifically choose this magazine because it includes fashion which will be my future magazine genre and it features my favorite artists BTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...