Saturday, November 21, 2020

Blog 21: November 21, 2020

   

     I have determined the two models that will be showcasing the outfits I pick out in the future, it was a little difficult to determine out of the people I know who could model for me since we are in the middle of a pandemic. But thankfully my two very close friends are able to model for me so here is their introduction. 

Name: Elizabeth Lopez 
Page: Cover and Double Page Spread
Age: 18 years old
Build: Tall and thin
Hair Color: Copper Red 
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Hispanic 
                                                                              Picture: 

Name: Jadan Cedeno
Page: Content Page and Double Page Spread
Age: 17 years old
Build: Short and thin
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown 
Ethnicity: Hispanic
                                                                            Picture: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...