Friday, November 20, 2020

Blog 20: November 20, 2020


        Today I started to brainstorm ideas for different components of my fashion magazine and have come up with a couple of good ideas and concerns. 

        Firstly I thought about what sort of fashion my magazine should be focused on, and after taking my survey results into account I plan to make mine solely about different fashion trends and styles that have evolved and changed between time periods. Based on my survey results it seems like my audience would prefer to see trendy clothing over any or type like high fashion. I also choose this sort of style because it would be easier to recreate different outfits of trends than it would be to recreate an alternative or high fashion look. Not to mention I actually look forward to the idea of going to different thrift stores to create different styles of looks. 

       Which led to my brainstorm of naming my Magazine as its brand. And after randomly making up names for 20 minutes I thought about the essence of my magazine. Which will be different stylish and trendy looks. So I decided on the brand name "LookBook"  since I will be covering multiple different looks that represent certain trends. 

       In terms of concerns, I have begun to map out when I will start taking photos of outfits and models, even though I don't know what trends I will write about yet. But despite that, I plan on doing my photoshoots in January my issue is finding models who will agree to meet me in person in the middle of a pandemic. So, I will have to choose at least two close friends and hope that their parents will agree to us meeting up for it. If not I'll have to get creative and find a different way to showcase the looks I create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...