Thursday, November 19, 2020

Blog 19: November 19, 2020


        Now that I have my Fashion Magazine survey results I will be evaluating my target audience and how I will make my content appealing to them.

        From the 17 responses I received, it seems that 100 percent of my audience is actually female, and they are all between the ages of 16-18. Although this means my audience lacks diversity, this can be seen as a positive since I will not find it easier to relate to them is that I am also female and 17 years old. That being said the results show that the larger majority of my audience would rather see a female model on the cover page of my magazine rather than a male which is good news because I plan on having two female models for my photoshoot of outfits. Furthermore, they would find a pastel palette for texts and background colors over any other assortment of colors like neon. So, I will definitely be using a lighter color palette for my magazine.

      Moreover, I have learned from my survey that my target audience would like to see trendy clothing on a model over anything else like revealing clothing. This is helpful because my fashion magazine will most likely be about differing clothing style trends and eras. Also, they would want to read fashion polls and opinionated articles instead of interviews. I am actually quite excited about creating an opinionated piece in my magazine. 

     Lastly, I learned that an overwhelming amount of my audience would like to read a playfully written magazine rather than something serious like an argumentative one or historical one. Which suits me just fine since that is one of my preferences as well. Also, I learned that the majority of my audience read magazines sometimes but not often and an equal amount of them read the magazine physically and digitally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...