Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Blog 34: January 5, 2020

 


                Hey everyone, I know that I said in my last post that my double page spread would be ready but I've have some challenges with creating it. So I'm going to tell you about my progress. So far, I have taken the photos that I plan on including in my preliminary double page spread, which I will put post soon and in that post I will talk about how the photoshoot went. Other than that I don't have much in terms of content. One of the reasons being that I have realized that I do not know how to write a feature story yet. Which means I have to learn how to so before deciding what content I will be writing, I have decided to practice writing a feature story. So, my next post will be an example of one of my practice attempts of making a feature story. Lastly, I have found that Canva, the website that I have used to create my preliminary cover page and table of contents, does not have an option to create two side by side pages so I am not sure if I can use it to create this double page spread.  Anyways, I'll update you on my progress my next posts will be about my practice feature stories and my pictures for the double page spread. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...