Saturday, December 19, 2020

Blog 33: December 19, 2020



            Unlike the other preliminary tasks, I was instructed that it's optional to do a         double-page spread. However, I decided to still create one just to gain more experience so my goals for this task are going to be listed below. And by the next blog post, I'll have my double-page spread.  
  •  My first goal is to grasp a better understanding of how to structure my double-page spread because I'm still unsure how many photos I would want to include, what size they should be, and how much content I should write.
  • I also want to figure out what fonts will look best with different sorts of photos which I will get to understand from my drafting process of creating it.
  • Furthermore, I want to try to create different sections of information my spread rather than just a whole page of paragraphs, since I think that would bore the viewer. 
  • Lastly, I plan on creating a fun stylish sort of ambiance for my spread so I can figure out what color template I enjoy using the most. Which will come in handy for my final magazine spread.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...