Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Blog#1: September 9, 2020


        


     Hello there, my name is Miya, and this is my introductory blog to record and report my progress in creating a two-spread magazine for AS Media Studies Class. As for the content I plan on using this blog as evidence of the creative process of my work and as a creative critical reflection. To give you a little background knowledge I am a senior now in high school and I am taking this class to earn my Cambridge AICE Diploma and out of pure interest on improving my media producing skills and knowledge. I plan on creating a magazine and although right now I'm not quite sure of the genre will be I am interested in creating one about food or fashion. 
The steps I will take include: 
  • Researching magazines, by analyzing their themes, audiences, topics, and layouts. 
  • Taking notes based on what I find and learn, and plan the production of my magazine; making sure to report my progress here.
  • Communicating with my group members to get their opinions and feedback on my blog and magazine. 
  • Creating a layout for my final magazine, which will contain a front cover and a double-spread. Which will be all my original content.
  • A reflection of the blogging process and the final product of my magazine.
Well from here on out my progress will be recorded, thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...