Thursday, September 17, 2020

Blog #2 September 17, 2020




      As this is only my second blog so I've decided to reflect on my syllabus for this course along with what I skills I expect to improve and learn throughout this course.

    Affter reviwing the tasks I need to complete I am already feeling nervous about how I will learn how to properly edit and put together a magazeine from home without adobe. I'm also feeling nervous about studying media platforms, such as this blog because I have never done it before. However, I am feeling excitied about creating content for my topic since I plann on writing about something I am intreseed such as asthetics or music. I am also lookimg forward to sharing my final product with my friends and family.

     In terms of skills I can say that I have experience in editing photos which I know that I will need in order to make a visually appealing two-page spread. Although, I do feel nervous about how I will learn how to properly edit and put together a magazeine from home without adobe. A skill that I hope to build on would also be creating content for a specific audience, which I have done through essays before but this will defiently prove as a challenge for me. However, I am also excited to see how my magazeine will end up like, hopefully as good as I imagine. The image down below represents how I feel so far, which is embracing this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...