Friday, September 18, 2020

Blog#3: September 18, 2020

 


      Finally, I get to tell you guys more about me which is my favorite subject. I  enjouy reading manga and books and in terms of genres, I lean towards romance, fiction, and mystery. I also watch anime and dramas, I tend to binge-watch them when my life lacks pizzazz. I have a big family consisting of my six sisters and three dogs, they are a huge priority in my life even if I deny it. And a big hobby in my life would be hanging out with my friends I love spending quality time with them.

    I not only choose this class because I wanted another AICE credit for to get my Cambridge Diploma but also to learn how to edit properly and blog. As for my future affter graduation I plan on attending college for my Bachelors of Science in Nursing. I am sure that my future career will be in the medical field specifically nursing because I already have expereince as a CNA and loved the enviornment and the resbponsibilites I had. 

I also have the goal of moving out of my house once I know where I'm going to college to gain some independce from my big family. I currently live in humid sunny Florida but I long to live upstate somewhere chilly like Phildelphia which, by the way is where I was born.

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...