Friday, December 4, 2020

Blog 27: December 4, 2020


        Hey everyone, now that I have completed the first component of my preliminary task which was the cover page of my sample magazine, it can be found in Blog #25 if you want to review it. Thankfully, despite my chronic procrastination I have stuck to my preliminary task plan, so the next step is to set my goals for my sample table of contents.
  • Firstly, I hope to continue the aesthetic I created for my sample cover page, and I want to make sure the colors I choose aren't exactly the same but rather cohesive. 
  • Furthermore, I think I want to take a different sort of photos for it. For example, my cover page has my model dressed in a neutral outfit surrounded by a bright background, so I may do a different style of clothing for the table of contents or even just have photos of the clothes. Either way, I do not want the photo to closely resemble the photo on my cover page. 
  • I want to also have a sense of professionalism in my table of contents, which I think I can do if I change the font I used previously and take sleeker photos.
  • I plan to also use online software for editing that will allow me to better adjust the photos I take rather than just resorting to using a filter.
    After I create the practice table of contents I will evaluate the process and my results in the next blog post. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...