Thursday, December 3, 2020

Blog 26: December 3, 2020

         Here is my take away from the final result of my practice cover page: 

  • I've learned that I found the whole process of creating a magazine really enjoyable, which I honestly wasn't expecting. I had fun picking out my color palette and adding different texts to the cover especially. Although I didn't use a pastel palette which I expected to use since it didn't fit right with the dark-toned photo I choose to use.
  • I found myself struggling to find a high-quality photo to use, even the one I choose wasn't the type of picture I desired to have since I think it didn't look very professional. Which for me is one of my biggest goals.
  • This brings me to my next realization although I really liked for my practice cover came along I really didn't like how unprofessional it looked like I wanted it to look way sleeker whilst being fun. But so far I only achieved making a nice and asthetic cover page. 
  • Furthermore, I think that this task has made me realize how quickly a page fills up I felt as though I didn't have enough room to put subtexts which is an important factor in a magazine, hopefully, I will be able to manufacture Canva better so I will be able to change the template more so I have more room. 
  • I also think now that I want to find a digital editing platform that allows me to better edit photos.
  • Now that I have completed this preliminary task I am excited to learn more about editing and putting together magazine pages, and taking better photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...