Monday, November 9, 2020

Blog #17: November 9th, 2020

 


                    I've finally created a survey for my AICE Media Studies class that will allow me to assess who my target audience is for the fashion magazines that I will be creating. It is important I gather a good amount of responses from my peers so my data will have reliability.         

                    Down below will be the link to my survey, anyone reading this can feel free to take the survey as well, I would really appreciate it! The next blog will go into my results and how they will help me decide the overall style and content of my magazine.

My Survey Link:    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelfOKDVqCTtVqVKfAVvqD5c0Ozofn_nL9TjKMKksqpVpyWIg/viewform?usp=sf_link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...