Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Blog #46: Production Photoshoot

 


        I am so excited to present my photoshoot photos that I took with my model Elizabeth Lopez. This first group of photos is from our first shoot location which is a parking museum in downtown Miami. Before heading to the location I actually picked out the outfits, you will see the second outfit in the next group of photos, and did her make-up. Anyways, although I must still edit the photos I love how they turned out already due to all the different angles I took of her. These are the photos I am considering as options for my double page spread. The next posts will show the photos from my other locations.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...