Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Blog #44: Interview Questionns

 

            Here are the questions and answers from my interview that I conducted with Elizabeth Lopez. Who is a small time social media influencer and clothing seller. Although, I d o have more responses from her I'm only including my pre-written down questions. Anyways, here you go, next blog will be my feature article draft.

"Please State your name and age for the record.

-          Elizabeth Lopez and I’m 18 years old.

2.       What genre of clothing would you say most accurately describes your style?

-          Y2K or vintage

3.       How do you feel about how quickly trends change in the fashion industry?

-          I like it because it allows for new looks to be introduced and allows for others to create outfit ideas based off them. So, overall, I really like them.

4.       As a teen would you say there is a certain pressure for you to fit the standards that follow with new trends?

-          Personally, I would say no because I enjoy dressing up and changing up my looks. So, when I go out, I dress for myself not for others, so the pressure of other people’s expectations doesn’t really impact me. To be blunt I don’t prioritize anyone’s opinion over my own.

5.       What would you say your favorite clothing trend is and why?
- Currently, I would say without a doubt that my favorite trend is slip on dresses, because they are comfortable and cute. They be an essential basic clothing item that can be dressed up for occasions or dressed down.

6.       What would you say your favorite trend from the past that has become popular again, such as chunky hair clips, is?

-          Oversized Clothing. For example, chunky cargo pants and oversized crewnecks. When I wear this style of clothing, I feel very comfortable as well as stylish which is very important to me. Another trend I have to mention that I like are bucket hats as well, there’s something about them that I am obsessed with.

7.       Do you think the fashion industry has gotten less toxic and judgmental?

-          I believe that the fashion industry has gotten less toxic seeing as now more than ever there is a bigger variety of models who are representative of the mass public. Rather than just slim and tall models being advertised in high fashion and commercial there are also models who have curves and different unique aspects to themselves. I also think that social media has also really made the fashion industry less judgmental because anyone can freely express themselves using their platforms. However, since there are new ways to post their fashion looks there are also more ways for people to be judgmental over the internet and spread toxicity.

8.       What would you say your least favorite clothing trend is?

-          I would say flare and ripped jeans a hundred percent, they just look tack too me I don’t know. But some people make them look amazing, so I would say that I just don’t like those clothing trends on me per say.

9.       How do you feel about old clothing trends coming back to life? For example, low waisted jeans?

-          I love seeing the old styles being incorporated with new ones and look forward to whatever mashups that will be created in the future. I especially love how classic hairstyle are also coming back with the clothing trends as well. The trends that are coming back are all in good fun, and I really enjoy seeing people style change with the trends.

10.   Where do you see the most clothing advertisements?

-          More now than ever I see clothing advertisements on social media, such as Instagram, and online platforms such as Depop. I believe that as a teen these advertisements are the ones that catch my attention the most because it’s easy to access and view. And online payments are made very conveniently which also makes me want to buy more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...