Monday, January 25, 2021

Blog #37: Production Planning

 


                Now that I have practiced writing a feature lead I feel prepared to create a double page spread in the future. So, as I conclude my practice magazine I've determined that my next step in the future will be deciding  what content I will specifically including in my magazine, which I will use my previous survey to determine. Since it indicates what my audience would be the most interested in reading. Furthermore, I will begin mapping out what sort of aesthetic and photos I will want in my magazine. So, the next blogs will be about my ideas for my final magazine. That's all for today, see you next time.                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...