Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Blog #40: Production Week 1

 


        Now that I have some ideas for content I have decided to find some sample aesthetics that might fit my magazine too. I'm making sure to consider that after taking my photoshoot my aesthetic can completely change but still I think it'll be helpful to have some options prepared so here they are:

                                               Aesthetic #1: 


                                              Aesthetic #2


                             
                                               Aesthetic #3


            
            Once again these are just ideas, I just wanted to put them in a post so I can look back at them when I start creating my magazine. Tank you, and I'll see you in the next blog post where I'll talk about some photoshoot ideas that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...