Friday, December 18, 2020

Blog 31: December 18, 2020

                Now that I completed my sample table of contents here is my take away from it: 

    • In terms of aesthetics, I really love how it turned out, the photos I choose meshed together well with the template. Although, one of the photos I used was an old one I took and not one from my recent photoshoot.           
    •  The colors were a deep blue and neon-colored blue which oddly works really well with my cover page, and I think if you were to separate them you would be able to tell they are from the same edition. 
    • Furthermore, I believe I have a better understanding of how to use the online platform, Canva since I figured out how to add different designs to the page, create and add different texts, and how to rotate pictures and the overall layout. 
    • I also enjoyed creating the Subheadings and believe that they are ideas I can use in my final magazines in the future. 
    • The only objective I didn't reach was finding an edition platform to use to edit my photos because I didn't really see the need to edit the photos I took. But I definitely will try to find one soon. 
    • Lastly, I have found out that I will not be creating a sample double-page spread right now because I need to learn more about writing articles, which will come in handy when I create my content for my final magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #59: Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

      3. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project ?         Click the link down below for my re...